Friday, June 27, 2008

Thank you for being patient will I got the last three posts out of my system!

Thank you for putting up with me an my past 3 posts (booze pt's 1-3), as they have been a conversation I have been having with myself over the past few months. I hope that you are not offended nor annoyed by what you found there, but instead maybe thought about the issue a little differently!

If you have not noticed (maybe because you use and RSS feed to follow the blog) I've changed the format of this page. In an attempt to organize myself have decided to commit myself to post updates from daily Wilmore life on this site (Thoughts from the Press Box). I have committed to writing in two areas, the book of Matthew and Peace in two seperate places that I have created links for in the margin of the blog. I have also decided to write random Sports thoughts on another page (here)

And once again, thanks for being patient while I got those last three posts out of my system!

No comments: