- I am married to the most amazing woman in the world! Her name is Stephanie and I am not exaggerating, she’s the most amazing woman in the world!
- I am left-handed.
- I have one brother named Brent who is 14-months younger than I am.
- I used to cheer only for the University of Michigan, but because of the fact that Chris Webber took money in order to play there, I now cheer for Michigan and Michigan State.
- I used to pretend that I was shooting a game winning shot (you know…3,2,1. The crowd goes wild!!! Bellinger wins the game!!!!!!) in the driveway. In high school, I was never able to do that, it took until seminary.
- When I went to college, I took 2 polo shirts, but did not take a pair of khakis.
- My favorite food is Mac and Cheese! My second favorite food is steak. My favorite meal is steak with Mac and cheese!
- I have memorized all the NCAA Men’s Basketball Champions (1939-2008).
- I’m getting a Masters in Biblical Studies (MA-BS) from Asbury Theological Seminary.
- I traveled to Brazil for a month in the summer of 2000.
- I am 6 ft 1 ½ inches tall, both of my parents are under 5 ft 7 inches
- I think Barry Sanders is the best football player of all time.
- I love dogs! If you would like to give me a puppy I would like: an English bulldog, a Brittany, a Jack Russell terrier, or a Mastiff.
- Anne Lamott’s book “Traveling Mercies” changed my life.
- I dislike Ohio State…and by dislike I mean I hope the school closes tomorrow.
- I believe that no meal…ever…needs to include Brussel Sprouts.
- I was home-schooled for two years when I was in middle school.
- I worked 3rd shift summer of 2003 stocking groceries at Meijer.
- I graduated from a small conservative Baptist high school in a class of 9.
- I attended my first pro baseball game on June 6, 1991. In the game the Detroit Tigers beat the Seattle Mariners 5-4.
- My favorite book of the Bible is Daniel. (not just because its title is my name)
- Mac or PC??? Mac!
- Steph has taught me about fashion, I like to think I am pretty good at putting together an outfit.
- I used to want to get a high fade…
- Once my brother and I got into a fight. I was chasing him around when he grabbed a foam bat (the kind with the plastic core in the middle) and started to defend himself; hitting me like 25 times. I crawled to the house giving my best “I’m dying” look. Mom was horrified and Brent was grounded for 2 weeks – one of the highlights of my childhood! (sorry Brent!)
Thursday, February 05, 2009
So I caved...here's my Top 25
Here’s my list of 25 things about me: