Thursday, February 05, 2009

So I caved...here's my Top 25

Here’s my list of 25 things about me:


  1. I am married to the most amazing woman in the world! Her name is Stephanie and I am not exaggerating, she’s the most amazing woman in the world!
  2. I am left-handed.
  3. I have one brother named Brent who is 14-months younger than I am.
  4. I used to cheer only for the University of Michigan, but because of the fact that Chris Webber took money in order to play there, I now cheer for Michigan and Michigan State.
  5. I used to pretend that I was shooting a game winning shot (you know…3,2,1. The crowd goes wild!!! Bellinger wins the game!!!!!!) in the driveway. In high school, I was never able to do that, it took until seminary.
  6. When I went to college, I took 2 polo shirts, but did not take a pair of khakis.
  7. My favorite food is Mac and Cheese! My second favorite food is steak. My favorite meal is steak with Mac and cheese!
  8. I have memorized all the NCAA Men’s Basketball Champions (1939-2008).
  9. I’m getting a Masters in Biblical Studies (MA-BS) from Asbury Theological Seminary.
  10. I traveled to Brazil for a month in the summer of 2000.
  11. I am 6 ft 1 ½ inches tall, both of my parents are under 5 ft 7 inches
  12. I think Barry Sanders is the best football player of all time.
  13. I love dogs! If you would like to give me a puppy I would like: an English bulldog, a Brittany, a Jack Russell terrier, or a Mastiff.
  14. Anne Lamott’s book “Traveling Mercies” changed my life.
  15. I dislike Ohio State…and by dislike I mean I hope the school closes tomorrow.
  16. I believe that no meal…ever…needs to include Brussel Sprouts.
  17. I was home-schooled for two years when I was in middle school.
  18. I worked 3rd shift summer of 2003 stocking groceries at Meijer.
  19. I graduated from a small conservative Baptist high school in a class of 9.
  20. I attended my first pro baseball game on June 6, 1991. In the game the Detroit Tigers beat the Seattle Mariners 5-4.
  21. My favorite book of the Bible is Daniel. (not just because its title is my name)
  22. Mac or PC??? Mac!
  23. Steph has taught me about fashion, I like to think I am pretty good at putting together an outfit.
  24. I used to want to get a high fade…
  25. Once my brother and I got into a fight. I was chasing him around when he grabbed a foam bat (the kind with the plastic core in the middle) and started to defend himself; hitting me like 25 times. I crawled to the house giving my best “I’m dying” look. Mom was horrified and Brent was grounded for 2 weeks – one of the highlights of my childhood! (sorry Brent!)

No comments: