Tuesday, January 27, 2009

5 Blogs I read…and you should too

The Fuerst Shall Be Last – Tom Fuerst is one of the brightest people I know. He also is a fellow non-violent. At this time his blog is going through a period of posts discussing the fact that he is a soon to be father. Check this blog out, put it in your reader, and memorize what he writes. It’s just that good.

The Life and Times Phil Strahm – I went to college with Phil, and for a couple of weeks a few summers ago we worked in the same town. This blog is creative and has a multitude of quality links. When flipping through my reader, I always stop and check out what Phil has written. Also, Phil is a die-hard Cubs fan! GO Cubs Go!

mgoblog – Brian, a former engineer, has found his passion being writing about Michigan sports. Now I know that not everybody is a Michigan fan (not everybody can be perfect), but Brian writes one of the leading sports blog in country, and we can stand to be in the presence of excellence.

Mahfrot – Bob Meeks has made it his task to post a picture of the year! He may miss a few days here or there, but it’s an interesting look at the life of Bob the Counselor.

Don Miller Blog – No, I am not friends Don Miller, but he is a great writer and his posts are very high quality. His post, “However, you are not the wind in the orchard” made me laugh out loud when I first read it, and since its been a few months I thought I’d like it to see the type of material you are likely to find.

No comments: