Sunday, February 07, 2010

I still love you...

[Peyton Manning: 6'5", Laser Rocket Arm]

Dear Peyton,
I know you just lost the Super Bowl. I know people think less of you because you didn't win this game. You know what? I still think you're the best Quarterback of all time, that when its all said and done, this game will only be a distant memory and a small blip on a Hall of Fame resume that will be unmatched by any other QB of all time.

I know I've said, in the past, that you're a choker, but I was just kidding. I don't consider this a choke, just a tough loss. In a team sport, you have consistently led your team to victory after victory. Congratulations on getting your team to the Super Bowl, you'll get 'em next year.

I can't wait to see you don your #18 next fall.

Sincerely,

Dan Bellinger

No comments: