Monday, December 08, 2008

Two Exams, a 10 page paper, and a final project left

Monday:
  • 8am - Final: John Wesley's Theology for Today
  • 1pm - Final: Exegesis of General Epistles (Greek Exam)
Thursday:
  • 10 page research paper: New Testament (I'm going to be writing on the Greatest Commandment and how we find it being played out in the Early Church, specifically in the rhetoric of the book of James??) 
  • 8 am - Final Project: Inductive Bible Study detailed Observation and Evaluation from a paragraph in Mark's Passion Narrative.
All in all, this will will be busy, but after tomorrow I'll be much more relaxed! I've been collecting a bunch of ideas, plus I get to preach at my dad's church on the 21st, so after finals I should have some interesting stuff to publish! So be looking for a rousing series of thought provoking posts! Until then, Auf Weidersehen!



No comments: