Tuesday, April 25, 2006

This explains a ton!

One of my favorite sites is BBC.com. This is where I go look for the big world issues. Probably like 3-5 times a week I look to see what is going on in the world around me while I have my head buried in the sand.

I noticed an interesting interesting article today, it is talking about how men get more defensive around the time their women are fertile. Kind of an interesting research topic, how do you get this kind of information?!?!?! Anyways take a few minutes to check it out.


Does your guy ever act like this? Has a girl ever told you that you're too protective? or maybe have you ever noticed you want to rip some other guys head off? Maybe it's right....I don't know just wanted to see what you think.

3 comments:

S.I. said...

So, do you feel agressive right now???

S.I. said...

That's freaky that you're graduating...what is it...today? Or is it tomorrow? Still, I feel like after you graduate, that's the mark of when I'll never ever see you again 'til heaven:-) Seriously! Drop by ovah heah.

Mark Becker said...

I love reading world new's outlets like the BBC. Actually, I'm kind of a Canadian news junkie. I like the CBC.ca